Friday, April 18, 2008

Mexico

On March 17th we left for San Diego to board a cruise. We sailed down to Cabo San Lucas, back up to Ensanada, and then back to San Diego. It was a 5 day cruise. While we were in Cabo San Lucas we went parasailing. That was a lot of fun. I thought that maybe I would chicken out, but I didn't. That is something that I would definitely do again if I have the chance. In Ensanada we went to see the Bufadora Blow Hole and do some shopping. The cruise was fun, but it is not something that I would do again real soon. I did not enjoy the rocking of the ship. I didn't get sick (I wore a patch) but there were times I could not walk straight because of the motion of the ship





This is me flying high above the water in Cabo San Lucas.

No comments: